The Roku® mobile app is a free application for iOS® and Android™ devices that turns your mobile device into our ultimate streaming companion for Roku streaming players and Roku TVs.
To use the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
Complement your Roku streaming experience and use the Roku mobile app to:
• Use your phone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku device
• Browse a hand-picked selection of great movies and TV shows using What’s On
• Use your voice or mobile keyboard to search for movies, TV shows, actors and directors
• Launch your favorite channels directly from your mobile device
• Add channels and games from the Roku Channel Store
• Listen to audio from streaming movies or shows through your headphones with Private listening *
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your …….
Official link: Roku (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Roku For PC
App Info / Roku Online
Category: Entertainment App
Last Updated: July 18, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Roku Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 5,000,000 – 10,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install Roku on PC
To download and install Roku for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Roku on the search Bar.
- Click on Roku and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Roku.
- That’s it you can find Roku on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Roku on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.