Romi lets you play Rummy Tile (RummyCube, Rummikub, Rami) games against the computer at three different levels. Romi is played with two sets of 52 cards and with two wild cards. The purpose of this game is to form groups of three or more cards, which contain either consecutive cards of the same suit or cards of the same number value but of differing suits.
* Added Pass and Play mode, where a single device can be used by multiple human players, passing the device to the next player, once they have completed their turn.
* On the Settings screen, just uncheck the checkboxes near the name of the player that should be played by a human.
* Changing a checkbox state will force a new game……..
Official link: Romi (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Romi For PC
Game Info / Romi Online
Category: Card Game
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
Game Version: December 22, 2018
Developer: Patrick Roy
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 4.1M
Total Installs: December 22, 2018
Google Play Rating: 4.0
Download / Install Romi on PC
To download and install Romi for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Romi on the search Bar.
- Click on Romi and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Romi.
- That’s it you can find Romi on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Romi on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.