The SAFE App lets you privately show your verified STD status on your phone, and confirm the status of your partners. SAFE also makes it easy and inexpensive to get tested for $99 or co-pay using your insurance.
It’s free to import your recent STD test results from pretty much any any physician, clinic or lab in the U.S..
SAFE is secure and fully HIPAA-compliant, and uses the same security technologies as the leading national healthcare systems.
SAFE is the first app that lets you:
• Import your sexual health status from any doctor, clinic, or lab (for free!)
• Skip the doctor, book and pay for testing at nearby labs and clinics
• Get tested regularly, without breaking the bank
• Confirm your partner’s STD status privately and securely (Status is only displayed on the screen of your phone)
With STD rates at a new all time high, it’s more important than ever to get tested regularly, and verify your partner’s sexual health status.
Official link: SAFE App (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / SAFE App For PC
App Info / SAFE App Online
Name: SAFE App
Category: Medical App
Last Updated: July 5, 2019
App Version: 43M
Developer: SAFE Health
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000+
Total Installs: 43M
Google Play Rating: 4.0
Download / Install SAFE App on PC
To download and install SAFE App for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search SAFE App on the search Bar.
- Click on SAFE App and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download SAFE App.
- That’s it you can find SAFE App on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the SAFE App on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.