– Fixed the issue of errors occurring when files are copied using drag and drop in Multi window mode.
– Fixed the VI (Visual Interaction) error that occurred when deleting files in "Get More Space – Unused files".
– Fixed the issue of the number of items not being displayed for the Google Drive folder.
– Now displays an update icon when a new version update is required.[Introducing My Files] "My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience "My Files" now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
2. Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by…….
Official link: Samsung My Files (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Samsung My Files For PC
App Info / Samsung My Files Online
Name: Samsung My Files
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: April 9, 2018
App Version: 5.8M
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000,000+
Total Installs: 5.8M
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install Samsung My Files on PC
To download and install Samsung My Files for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Samsung My Files on the search Bar.
- Click on Samsung My Files and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Samsung My Files.
- That’s it you can find Samsung My Files on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Samsung My Files on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.