Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively…….
Official link: Snapseed (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Snapseed For PC
App Info / Snapseed Online
Category: Photography App
Last Updated: June 29, 2018
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.6
Download / Install Snapseed on PC
To download and install Snapseed for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Snapseed on the search Bar.
- Click on Snapseed and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Snapseed.
- That’s it you can find Snapseed on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Snapseed on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.