The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router…….
Official link: Steam Link (BETA) (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Steam Link (BETA) For PC
App Info / Steam Link (BETA) Online
Name: Steam Link (BETA)
Category: Entertainment App
Last Updated: May 17, 2018
App Version: 31M
Developer: Valve Corporation
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100+
Total Installs: 31M
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install Steam Link (BETA) on PC
To download and install Steam Link (BETA) for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Steam Link (BETA) on the search Bar.
- Click on Steam Link (BETA) and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Steam Link (BETA).
- That’s it you can find Steam Link (BETA) on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Steam Link (BETA) on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.