Sudoku, also known Number Place, is the most popular logic based number-placement puzzle in the world. Fill the 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids contains all of the digits from 1 to 9 now!
– More than 20,000 well posed puzzles
– 4 perfectly balanced difficulty levels
– Complete Daily Challenges to collect trophies
– Turn on/off Notes (Pencil) mode as you like
– Highlight Duplicates to avoid identical numbers in a row, column and sub-grid
– Intelligent Hints can guide you through the numbers whenever you get stuck
– 2 Input modes: Cell first or Digit first
– Super smooth interfaces like on paper/newspaper
– Unlimited Undo and Eraser to help you get rid of mistakes
– Highlighting of a row, column and sub-grid related to the selected cell to help you discover patterns
– Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
– Day mode and Night mode
If you en…….
Official link: Sudoku (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Sudoku For PC
Game Info / Sudoku Online
Category: Board Game
Last Updated: January 3, 2019
Game Version: 5.2M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000+
Total Installs: 5.2M
Google Play Rating: 4.8
Download / Install Sudoku on PC
To download and install Sudoku for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Sudoku on the search Bar.
- Click on Sudoku and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Sudoku.
- That’s it you can find Sudoku on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Sudoku on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.