SunVox is the most powerful music creation tool for Android. It is a small and fast cross-platform modular synthesizer with pattern based sequencer (tracker). You can read more info about the music trackers here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracker_(music_software)
• Powerful microtonal sequencer.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• Multitrack WAV export.
• MIDI import/export.
• USB MIDI IN/OUT (Android 6+).
• Mic/Line recording (using the Sampler).
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• Generative music features: random selection of notes, random values of controllers, probability effects.
• It's possible to use SunVox engine in your own applications using the free library for developers.
• It is also available for other systems (Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, etc.). [ Brief instruction ] The main menu – button with the SunVox ico…….
Official link: SunVox (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / SunVox For PC
App Info / SunVox Online
Category: Music & Audio App
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
App Version: March 31, 2020
Developer: Alexander Zolotov
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 13M
Total Installs: March 31, 2020
Google Play Rating: 4.8
Download / Install SunVox on PC
To download and install SunVox for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search SunVox on the search Bar.
- Click on SunVox and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download SunVox.
- That’s it you can find SunVox on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the SunVox on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.