Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks.
Explore more than 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
Features on Android:
– Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
– Listen to episodes of the acclaimed TED Radio Hour podcast, a co-production of NPR and TED.
– Listen to TED's new podcast: Sincerely, X, where we dive into ideas shared anonymously.
– Log in to your TED profile to sync saved talks on all devices.
– Download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
– Bookmark talks for later.
– Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists.
– Let us build you a custom playlist, tailored to fit your ideal timeframe
– Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
– Check out our latest business talks brought to you in partnership with the Brightline Initiat…….
Official link: TED (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / TED For PC
App Info / TED Online
Category: Education App
Last Updated: July 10, 2019
App Version: 18M
Developer: TED Conferences LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: 18M
Google Play Rating: 4.7
Download / Install TED on PC
To download and install TED for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search TED on the search Bar.
- Click on TED and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download TED.
- That’s it you can find TED on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the TED on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.