Tidal predictions for over 8500 locations showing high/low tide times, tide curves and current predicted tide height.
Covers: UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East, North/South America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and more.
Tide predictions based on data from UKHO, HOAA, NTSLF and others.
– Search, nearest and recent locations.
– Tidal prediction charts.
– Current predicted tide height.
– Tide predictions from 2015 to 2050 for all locations.
– Works completely offline (except for maps).
– No adverts and no in-app purchases.
– No personal data collected.
– Added Maps.
– Added fuzzy search.
– Added share/review buttons.
– Fixed chart plotting metres when units are in feet.
– Fixed text clipped in search box.
– Added swipe left/right on tide chart to change date
– Fixed crash when repeatedly clicking quickly on date buttons
– First Android version.
– Moonrise / moonset times.
Official link: Tides (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Tides For PC
App Info / Tides Online
Category: Travel & Local App
Last Updated: Learn More
App Version: October 23, 2020
Developer: David Easton
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 29M
Total Installs: October 23, 2020
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install Tides on PC
To download and install Tides for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Tides on the search Bar.
- Click on Tides and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Tides.
- That’s it you can find Tides on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Tides on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.