Timetable is the most beautiful and intuitive app on Google Play for managing your school or university life. Save your timetable and all tasks from homework to exams. You only need to enter them once, because Timetable syncs across all your Android devices. Often forget to turn down your phones volume? No problem the app automatically mutes your phone during lessons.
– optimized for phones and tablets
– light and dark theme available
– easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
– view your timetable as list and as grid
– search in your timetable and tasks
– optional two, three or four week cycle
– resizable widgets for each lessons and tasks
– notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
– automute phone during lesson
– dashclock extension…….
Official link: Timetable (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Timetable For PC
App Info / Timetable Online
Category: Education App
Last Updated: April 13, 2019
App Version: 2.4M
Developer: Gabriel Ittner Apps UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 2.4M
Google Play Rating: 4.0
Download / Install Timetable on PC
To download and install Timetable for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Timetable on the search Bar.
- Click on Timetable and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Timetable.
- That’s it you can find Timetable on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Timetable on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.