Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
– Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
– The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
– You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
– Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
– After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quick…….
Official link: Uber (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Uber For PC
App Info / Uber Online
Category: Maps & Navigation App
Last Updated: April 17, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Uber Technologies, Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 100,000,000 – 500,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Uber on PC
To download and install Uber for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Uber on the search Bar.
- Click on Uber and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Uber.
- That’s it you can find Uber on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Uber on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.