Play your external video files from any remote URL for free
• Save and Edit your Files List easily
• Play Tube Videos
• Quickly open all video files from the web, or any app that supports sharing
• Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation
• Full hardware acceleration support for faster and smoother HD video playback
• Built-in powerful and intuitive multimedia files manager with automatic identification of all video files on your device
SUPPORTED MEDIA FORMATS
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS
• RTSP (RTP, SDP)
• HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming
• HTTP/HTTPS live streaming
• HLS and DASH streaming…….
Official link: Url Video Player (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Url Video Player For PC
App Info / Url Video Player Online
Name: Url Video Player
Category: Video Players & Editors App
Last Updated: October 23, 2019
App Version: 2.9M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: 2.9M
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Url Video Player on PC
To download and install Url Video Player for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Url Video Player on the search Bar.
- Click on Url Video Player and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Url Video Player.
- That’s it you can find Url Video Player on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Url Video Player on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.