Vertical Gallery is a modified version of the great gallery & photo editor app included on KitKat (Android 4.4)
Also you can configure the scroll in the classical Horizontal mode if you prefer.
– Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
– Vertical Gallery is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc……..
Official link: Vertical Gallery (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Vertical Gallery For PC
App Info / Vertical Gallery Online
Name: Vertical Gallery
Category: Photography App
Last Updated: November 8, 2018
App Version: 7.3M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: 7.3M
Google Play Rating: 4.1
Download / Install Vertical Gallery on PC
To download and install Vertical Gallery for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Vertical Gallery on the search Bar.
- Click on Vertical Gallery and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Vertical Gallery.
- That’s it you can find Vertical Gallery on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Vertical Gallery on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.