Video Player is the leading Android application for easily, freely and reliably viewing all multimedia formats on your Android phone or tablet with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother HD playback with unparalleled ease and comfort.
• Quickly open all video files from your SD card, email, the web, or any app that supports sharing
• Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation
• Full hardware acceleration support for faster and smoother HD video playback
• Built-in powerful and intuitive multimedia files manager with automatic identification of all video files on your device
SUPPORTED MEDIA FORMATS
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS
• RTSP (RTP, SDP)
• HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming
• HTTP/HTTPS live streaming
• HLS and DASH streaming
MINIMUM OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
• Android 2.3…….
Official link: Video Player (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Video Player For PC
App Info / Video Player Online
Name: Video Player
Category: Video Players & Editors App
Last Updated: October 31, 2018
App Version: 15M
Developer: Android Mobile Development Team
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 15M
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install Video Player on PC
To download and install Video Player for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Video Player on the search Bar.
- Click on Video Player and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Video Player.
- That’s it you can find Video Player on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Video Player on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.