Voice Access is an accessibility service that lets you control your device with spoken commands. Voice Access can be useful for people who have difficulty using a touchscreen due to paralysis, tremor, temporary injury, or other reasons.
For help using Voice Access, visit Voice Access help.
Voice Access provides voice commands (currently English only) in three categories:
– Basics and navigation from any screen (e.g. “Go back”, “Go home”)
– Gestures to interact with elements on the current screen (e.g. “Click next”, “Scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “Type hello”, “Replace coffee with tea”)
You can view on-screen help by saying “What can I say?” within Voice Access. You can also see the full list of voice commands by going to Voice Access Settings and selecting “Show all commands.”
Steps to turn on Voice Access:
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility.
2. Select “Voice Access.”
3. Turn on the switch.
4. Complete the setu…….
Official link: Voice Access (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Voice Access For PC
App Info / Voice Access Online
Name: Voice Access
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: September 25, 2018
App Version: 4.6M
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 4.6M
Google Play Rating: 4.0
Download / Install Voice Access on PC
To download and install Voice Access for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Voice Access on the search Bar.
- Click on Voice Access and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Voice Access.
- That’s it you can find Voice Access on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Voice Access on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.