WEC 2019 is the official App for the World Engineers Convention 2019 held on 20-22 November 2019 in Melbourne Australia.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* View updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor tables.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update – a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity feed – the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Program Agenda – view the full agenda and related information (session times, room names, speaker info, and more).
* Network – se…….
Official link: WECAus19 (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / WECAus19 For PC
App Info / WECAus19 Online
Category: Events App
Last Updated: October 30, 2019
App Version: 5.4M
Developer: Arinex Technology
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 500+
Total Installs: 5.4M
Google Play Rating:
Download / Install WECAus19 on PC
To download and install WECAus19 for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search WECAus19 on the search Bar.
- Click on WECAus19 and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download WECAus19.
- That’s it you can find WECAus19 on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the WECAus19 on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.