WeChat is more than a messaging and social media app – it is a lifestyle for over one billion users across the world. Chat and make calls with friends, read news and use local services in Official Accounts and Mini Programs, play fun games with friends, enjoy mobile payment features with WeChat Pay, and much more.
Why do over one billion people use WeChat? Well…
– MORE WAYS TO CHAT: Message friends using text, photo, voice, video, location sharing, and more. Create group chats with up to 500 members.
– VOICE & VIDEO CALL: High-quality voice and video calls to anywhere in the world. Make group video calls with up to 9 people.
– REAL-TIME LOCATION: Not good at explaining directions? Share your real-time location with the press of a button.
– MOMENTS: Share your favorite moments. Post photos, videos, and more to your Moments stream.
– TIME CAPSULE (NEW!): Share glimpses of your day. Record short videos to post in your Time Capsule before they disappear in 24 hours.
Official link: WeChat (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / WeChat For PC
App Info / WeChat Online
Category: Communication App
Last Updated: July 19, 2019
App Version: Varies with device
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 3.9
Download / Install WeChat on PC
To download and install WeChat for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search WeChat on the search Bar.
- Click on WeChat and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download WeChat.
- That’s it you can find WeChat on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the WeChat on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.