We’re excited to introduce the new Xbox app. Everything you love about Xbox SmartGlass, is now in the Xbox app, and much more! No matter where you play games — whether it's your Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, or Phone — the Xbox app is the best way to stay connected to your gaming community.
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
We’d love to hear fr…….
Official link: Xbox (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Xbox For PC
App Info / Xbox Online
Category: Entertainment App
Last Updated: July 7, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 10,000,000 – 50,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Xbox on PC
To download and install Xbox for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Xbox on the search Bar.
- Click on Xbox and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Xbox.
- That’s it you can find Xbox on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Xbox on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.