Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
• Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
• See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
• Look up videos you’ve watched and liked on the Account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, and shares
• Upload and …….
Official link: YouTube (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / YouTube For PC
App Info / YouTube Online
Category: Video Players & Editors App
Last Updated: September 20, 2019
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5,000,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install YouTube on PC
To download and install YouTube for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search YouTube on the search Bar.
- Click on YouTube and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download YouTube.
- That’s it you can find YouTube on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the YouTube on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.