Reliable, trustworthy, real-time air quality data. ZephAir gives you reference-grade air quality information from more than 70 locations around the world. The data is collected by the U.S. Department of State and other government partners. ZephAir features non-U.S. locations and Washington, D.C. only. App features include:
1. Preferred Location(s). Select the location(s) that matter to you, so that the app opens right to the data you need most.
2. Push Notifications. Get the latest information with notifications for your preferred location(s).
3. Health Information. See recommendations on how to protect your health using the Environmental Protection Agency Air Quality Index.
4. Historical Data. See air quality data trends for the last 24 hours and last week.
New data is being added consistently, so if your city is not listed, check back soon……..
Official link: ZephAir (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / ZephAir For PC
App Info / ZephAir Online
Category: Weather App
Last Updated: October 19, 2020
App Version: 20M
Developer: US Dept of State
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000+
Total Installs: 20M
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install ZephAir on PC
To download and install ZephAir for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search ZephAir on the search Bar.
- Click on ZephAir and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download ZephAir.
- That’s it you can find ZephAir on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the ZephAir on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.